Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for being patient while I wrap up this final grad class. I was so proud of myself for putting together an editorial calendar and getting organized with some posts and then BAM! Real life becomes more important and you guys have to deal with it.
Lo siento my lovelies. My time is becoming more readily available and I’m officially in the home stretch for this degree. So without further ado, let’s find out why this week rocked my socks.
And as always, I’m linking up with Lauren of Lauren Elizabeth.
- My boyfriend (yes, it’s Facebook official) is so super sweet. He blew his back out last weekend but knew how stressed I was about finishing this paper for my big master’s class. So, he set me up in his home office with his BIG monitor to finish it up. Of course I returned the favor with some TLC goodies for his back.
- A celebratory cocktail with one of my besties for both of us finishing up major projects for our master’s.
- An event with Single Edition Media with the lovely Jess Downey. I don’t see this girl enough. She’s super awesome (and recently engaged!).
- A yummy dinner after the event at Aurora in SoHo. Asparagus, mashed corn, and scallops.
- A treat to myself for finishing my paper. Four Alex and Ani bracelets. The addiction has started. I’m already planning my next bracelet!
Hope you guys had a fabulous week and are gearing up for an even better weekend. I start my final class on Monday and in 6 weeks I’ll officially be the owner of a Master’s degree! Eek!!!
For more Instagram photos, follow me! @MissMegasaurus2