This morning has been rough so far and it's not even 9 am yet (or at least not while I'm writing this post). I crawled out of bed to get myself to boot camp (win), kept forgetting things upstairs so climbed our stairs about 18x (annoying, but a great cardio workout, and became crabby because I felt like my morning was rushed (woof).
Despite this week being a little wonky (my favorite word), we still had some highlights.
1. Bean slept over last weekend, so technically it's not considered part of "this" week, but it still rocked my world. I miss this little girl since I moved in with B. We built a fort in the living room and made pizza. I wish we could see her more often. Like ... every weekend.
2. Sunday my cousin hosted a Mad Hatter, Tea Party Bridal Shower. It was genius. From the overlapping, mismatched table clothes to the mismatched tea cups/saucers and tea pots, this shower spoke wonders to her creative personality and nailed the theme. It was perfect. Now, I want to collect tea pots.
3. We've finally made some progress in the kitchen and bathrooms remodel. This week we've been in constant contact with the designer and have made some changes to our original design. I had a dream the other night that the kitchen was done and I was cooking our first meal in it. It was sad to wake up and realize it was not reality, but it makes me so hopeful for the next few months!
4. B & I have been admittedly drinking too much wine lately. This was the label for a new brand/type this week. Very risque.
5. A few of the girls from work & I went for Thai food Thursday night at a place nearby that we've been itching to go to. B & I go there frequently, but I wanted to make sure they get to try the deliciousness of the food and the thoughtfulness of the service. Total win -- they loved it!
This weekend, B & I have minimal plans and I'm so happy about that. I plan on cleaning, re-organizing my closet and dresser, and doing some writing. Next week we'll be in Chicago for St. Patrick's Day (my first time, B's umpteenth), so I want to get some things checked off my list before we head out of town.
How was your week? What's on your agenda for the weekend?