- One of the clients I’ve been working with closely at work is for oral care (teeth – get your mind out of the gutter pervs). So, I’ve been brushing my teeth and flossing twice daily now. Reading about gingivitis and tartar buildup all day is enough to scare the crap out of you.
- Today I’m researching information on diaper rash. I feel like a pervert because every so often, pictures of baby bums pop up on my screen.
- Speaking of babies, I have the attention span of a 2-year old today.
- My niece told me this morning that the only reason what she was snuggling with me was because Grandpa wasn’t home. She sure knows how to make me feel good about myself.
- I had a VERY interesting dream the other night that I can’t get out of my head. It was just what I needed at the moment. Fortunately/unfortunately it’s a dream that will not be coming true.
- I met up with Fit Cookie Monster last night to discuss how to get me from a rouched one-piece bathing suit into a string bikini. I have high hopes that this girl is going to accomplish the challenge I’ve set forth for her and I can’t wait to tell her how much I hate her guts while she makes me do sit-ups. And of course how silly I’ll feel when I apologize and tell her I’m down another pant size.
- I was doing some reflections last night and realized how amazing and diverse my group of friends is. I anticipate a blog post about that coming up soon.
- Did you guys love my post about the Copy & Paste Date? I got some great feedback on that one. As well as the confession about how I anticipated this to be a super hard week, but in reality, my ex barely crossed my mind.
- I have a date tonight. Shh!
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Oral Care, Squirrels, and a String Bikini
at 11:27 AM