I’m a big fan of all things chocolate and even more excited where marshmallows are involved. One of my girlfriends sends me drink recipes religiously (Thanks Allie!) for my blog and this one made my mouth water as soon as I opened it.
I’m not sure this could be a martini you could drink all night; unless you’re channeling your inner Willy Wonka but it’s probably delicious as an after dinner drink!
- 4 tablespoons Pinnacle Marshmallow Vodka
- 3 tablespoons Godiva Chocolate liqueur
- 3 tablespoons milk or cream
- 2 tablespoons nut liqueur such as Nocello or a pecan liqueur
- 2 teaspoons Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- Chocolate whipped cream (such as Reddi-wip)
- Chocolate shavings or curls
- Mix marshmallow vodka, chocolate liqueur, milk/cream, nut liqueur, and chocolate syrup
- in a shaker with ice. Shake for about 30 seconds.
- Strain drink into glass. Top drink with whipped cream and chocolate as desired.
Recipe borrowed from Snappy Gourmet. Cheers!